Swims: 2 (M: 3K, W: 2K)
Bikes: 2 (Th: 3 hr, Su: 3 hr)
Runs: 2 (Tu:8 mi, Sa: 41 miles)
Other: lots of foam roller, stretching, and stick on Saturday night after 41 mile run.
Sleep: Not good this week. I stayed up too late when I was at my parents house, and even though I slept in my sleep patterns got off. The night before the long run I barely slept b/c I was nervous. Several nights my sore throat kept waking me up through the night.
Recovery: Lots of recovery after Sat run
Mood: Very good. It was refreshing to spend time at home with my parents.
Health: Not so good. I got the beginnings of a head cold in California, and towards the end of the week I battled with a runny nose and sore throat.
Comments: This week was not a typical one. I spent most the week in California at my parents house. I tend to eat to much there, to indulge too much, and to train too little. It's nice to get the break, but I always come home feeling a little behind. This time I brought a cold with me as well. I need to really watch how I take care of myself when my routine changes. When I travel I have to watch keeping my diet healthy and my sleep plentiful to give myself a chance at remaining healthy through the travel.