


Swims:
- Mon: Masters 5000
- Tu: 45 min nonstop swim. Apparently DU has long course set up most mornings during the week! 2400 Meters.
- Wed: Masters, Stroke day, 3000, got out of pool a little early to hit weights
- Th: 20 min swim: DU long course 1100 Meters, felt very nice on my body
- Fr: 45 min nonstop.
Bikes:
- Wed: Epic Loop with big group. 75 miles, peanut butter not spread appropriately
- Sun: Shadow loop in an epic showdown. PIC Michelle and I took 2 min pulls and finished in 3:17.
Runs:
- Mon: 12 miles Lair O the Bear loop. Trail running, climbing, ran with Troy. Med effort
- Tu: Track Club: 2 mile warm up, 8x800 (3:07, 3:09, 3:09, 3:10, 2:58, 3:01, 2:58, 3:01)
- Th: Chatfield run, about 10 miles, ez out, mod/fast back (7:30-7:45 pace maybe) Loved running with new faces!
- Sat: 35 min warm up, 10K race. Ran a good race, evenly spread PB, new PR: 40:47, 1 mi cool down
Other:
- Mon: Weights/Abs
- Wed: Weights/Abs, upper body only
Sleep: awesome
Recovery:
- Wed: Normatec legs: 45 min between weights and ride, 1:15 after ride. This was a huge help to keep me going through the week.
-Th/Fr: stretching, left leg especially
Mood: very good
Health: very good
Comments: This week was big for me. I had 4 days of two a days. My goal for this month has been to reach a new level with how I feel about my fitness. This week I really started to feel like I was settling into a new fit base. I really enjoyed the simplicity of taking care of family, training, and recovery. Next week I need to fit in some visits with friends, but this week I was content to "get it done". I took more steps to recover well this week, stretching, and hitting my 8+ hours in bed at night. I felt really good about the week.