- Mon: Masters, Long Day, 4,250 yds
- Wed: Masters, Stroke Day, lots of Breast, ~4000 yds
- Sun: DU 4000 Meters straight: 1:16:52
- Sun: Bike on Trainer: 1 hr
- Wed: 8 mi pushing Annie
- Thur: Loveland Turkey Trot, 20:10 5K. Ran 60 minutes before race
- Fr: 4 mi trail run up Devils Backbone in Loveland, must explore more of this, it's an awesome trail.
- Sat: 20 miles on Highline Canal. W/Steve for first 10, W/group for second 10.
Sleep: Really good. Getting my 8+ hours this week.
Recovery: Great. I feel like I didn't work too hard this week. The long runs are absorbing well.
Mood: Great, Thanksgiving. Had a great holiday with family. Troy is training with me a lot and I really enjoy that.
Health: Good. My left leg needs a little attention. The knee and hip flexor get a little aggravated after speed or super long distance. I need to put some attention into it this week.
Comments: This was a great week. Troy was home for several days and I got lots of sleep.We spent 2 nights at Troy's parents and I feel like my battery got recharged. I've been reading all of Noell's Exercise Nutrition class materials that she loaned me, it's keeping my brain working!