- Wed: Masters, stroke Day, 4K yds
- Mon: 2 hours on Computrainer on IMC course, avg: 17.2 mph, 131 watts, 76 rpm, 34.52 total miles
- Th: 1 hour trainer EZ
- Sunday: 3 sessions to total 4 hours all on the trainer: 1:10 with 5 min tempo efforts every 20 min, the 2 hours later 1:25 with the same tempo, then 3 hours later, another 1:25 with same tempos.
- Sat: 16 with Kim and Anthony, 1 hour break, then 70 minutes with Amy D (about 8).
Sleep: great this week, feeling nice and rested. Although with the colder weather and sloppy roads I am less inclined to get myself to masters at 5:30am.
Recovery: Saw Steve Lynn on Wed and he worked on my hip flexors and calves. I feel like I got reset. I took two rest days this week. Not so much needing them physically, but the day just got away from me.
Mood: Pretty down about the sudden turn of crappy weather. I'm not ready for winter and I know it's inevitable.
Health: Very good. Keeping on top of things really well. Attending to all issues and wearing compression socks after big workouts
Comments: Been really working on my diet this week. I'm keeping a food log and tracking cals, fat, carbs, prot, fiber. Still reading Noell's articles and educating myself.
Recovery: Saw Steve Lynn on Wed and he worked on my hip flexors and calves. I feel like I got reset. I took two rest days this week. Not so much needing them physically, but the day just got away from me.
Mood: Pretty down about the sudden turn of crappy weather. I'm not ready for winter and I know it's inevitable.
Health: Very good. Keeping on top of things really well. Attending to all issues and wearing compression socks after big workouts
Comments: Been really working on my diet this week. I'm keeping a food log and tracking cals, fat, carbs, prot, fiber. Still reading Noell's articles and educating myself.
Living on the trainer this week:
