- Wed: 2x(10x75 drill 25, stroke 50 :10RI), 800 pull no paddles with Troy
- Fri: Masters, speed day
- Sun: 3K swim at DU (Key Workout): 57:55
- Th: 2 hour LSD with 1 min tempo every 30 min
- Tu: 6 miles, no speed
- Sat: 8 miles with 10 sets of Red Rocks stairs. Felt my knee issue again at the run and I am 90% sure this is because my calves got increasingly tight running back due to all the stairs.
- Fri: 20 min jog on treadmill after masters swimming, 8 min pace or under, felt great
Sleep: Much better this week. I'm getting to bed on time and sleeping through the night with maybe 1 wake up to deal with Annie.
Recovery: Off day on Monday. I needed it. I was really sick with a head cold and spent all day in bed, slept about 18 hours that day.
Mood: Very sick at the beginning of the week, but as I got better through the week, my mood much improved. I was pretty happy by the end of the week. I really enjoyed the weekend, and the group training.
Health: Sick at the beginning of the week, lingered a little longer than I would have thought. This was the first time I have been under the weather all year. I am usually very healthy, but the whole family came down with this bug.
Comments: This was a good week despite the cold I had. I really tried to hit all of my workouts and tried to complete them with the intent that they were assigned. I felt successful in this. The stairs on Saturday hurt me bad and I am still really sore from them. My calves are the worst. I am finding that with this longer distance training it is taking me much longer to get warmed up. I am also finding that they second half of my workouts are getting stronger.