- Sat: easy 40 swim
- Mon: Trainer 1 hour EZ spin
- Wed: spin 20 min EZ, knee pain
- Tu: 14.5 miles running, 1 mile walking. Ran lookout mountain with Steve. It snowed on us.

Other: walking with mom
Sleep: not so hot, family in town, Annie has a cough, several days in a hotel with Annie = crummy sleep.
Recovery: Rest Days, lots of them: Thursday, Friday, Sunday. Hot tub loosens the knee, massage 4 nights in a row by Troy, my mom and me on sore areas
Mood: Not so good. A bit down.
Health: Knee pain (Left) prevented me from completing tuesdays run. Knee pain was severe Wed/Thur/Fri and is getting better Sat/Sun. By Sun I could walk down stairs again without pain, but after lots of stairs I could start to feel it again. So, it's healing, but it's going to take a little time. Also right achilles, but it pales in comparison to the knee.
Comments: My parents had planned this great ski vacation this week and I didn't ski a single day. Luckily Troy was able to ski with my dad and keep him company. I spent a lot of time reading books, massaging my legs and wounded areas, and hanging out with my mom up in Summit County. My spirits got a little down with not being able to ski, but it's most important for me to get my knee better and not do anything to compromise the healing process.
Sleep: not so hot, family in town, Annie has a cough, several days in a hotel with Annie = crummy sleep.
Recovery: Rest Days, lots of them: Thursday, Friday, Sunday. Hot tub loosens the knee, massage 4 nights in a row by Troy, my mom and me on sore areas
Mood: Not so good. A bit down.
Health: Knee pain (Left) prevented me from completing tuesdays run. Knee pain was severe Wed/Thur/Fri and is getting better Sat/Sun. By Sun I could walk down stairs again without pain, but after lots of stairs I could start to feel it again. So, it's healing, but it's going to take a little time. Also right achilles, but it pales in comparison to the knee.
Comments: My parents had planned this great ski vacation this week and I didn't ski a single day. Luckily Troy was able to ski with my dad and keep him company. I spent a lot of time reading books, massaging my legs and wounded areas, and hanging out with my mom up in Summit County. My spirits got a little down with not being able to ski, but it's most important for me to get my knee better and not do anything to compromise the healing process.