Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekly: June 1 - 7



Swims:
- Tu: swim 45 nonstop
Bikes:
- Mon: 2 hour ride
Runs:
- Tu: track: 4x2000 easy
- Fri: 35 min run around Hartford
- Sat: 30 min run with pro triathletes!
Other:
- Wed: Bike Shaddow mountain in TT position, then 5.2 mile fast race pace run off the bike
- Th: rest day
- Sun: Race Rev3 1/2 Iron distance: 4th amateur, 5:11, very challenging course, lots of hills on bike and run.

Sleep: good, even during travel, since I traveled alone I took care of myself and slept a lot.
Recovery: I am recovering very well from my workouts, very pleased
Mood: great
Health: great

Comments: This week was leading into my second 1/2 ironman of the season. There was some good strong work put in, but I was given a little rest before the race as well. It came together very well and I am pretty excited about my results. I loved the Rev3 race, it was the more well put on race I have ever been to. I had some much fun hanging out and meeting tons of pro triathletes, and my Trakkers team. Trakkers had 80 units in beta testing at the race. Some worked, some didn't, still in the beta process.