- Mon: Masters (4,500: 200sw, 200k, 16x25dr, 2x200dr, 2x100dr, 4x300, 3x300, 2x300, 100ez, 300all out)
- Wed: Masters: 3500
Runs:
- Tu: 8 no speed, at night, cold
- Th: 1.5 hr with Tyler/Steve in Boulder
- Sat: 12 long with team
- Sun: 1 hour run with team, then Jingle Bell 5K race (20:35)
- Tu: Weights
- Wed: Weights
Recovery: I feel very rested, never felt tired this week. Arms were a little sore after Monday, still felt it Wed.
- Normatec pants for 1 hour, and arms for 15 minutes on Thursday.
- Friday = off day
Health: Very good. I am getting that "I'm out of shape" feeling which usually means that I am well rested and ready for another hard block of training.
Comments: I could have had a few less Christmas cookies this week:). This weekend felt really easy with only 12 on Saturday.