Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekly: Jan 12 - Jan 18

Swims:
- Mon: Masters: Long Day, 4800 yds
- Wed: Masters: Stroke Day, 4500 yds
Bikes:
- Tu: 45 EZ spin on trainer
- Th: 45 EX sin
Runs:
- Sat: 4 miles in Catalina + 1.0 downhill with Andrea
Other:
- Sun: Snorkeling: 1 hour
- Sat: lots of walking
- Everyday: abs

Sleep: Very good this week. I continue to go to bed very early, very very early.
Recovery: Friday and Sunday were travel days, and rest days. I saw Ken on Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday for knee PT.
Mood: so-so to good
Health: Monday I was having a lot of trouble walking, Tues I could walk, but stairs hurt. By thursday I was feeling pretty good with some sharp twangs every once in awhile. Saturday my run went pretty well but I felt it a little by the end of the day from all the walking. Sunday I was feeling good.

Comments: I had a lot of fun this week traveling to see Andrea, Steve and Anthony race the 50 mile race on Catalina Island. It was nice to have a vacation, and to spend time with my hubby. The beginning of the week was a struggle as I negotiated the decision to not race. Very disappointing but I tried to make the best of the situation.