Swims:
- Th: 60 min EZ continuous swim
- Fri: Masters, speed day, 3650 yds
- Sun: 6000 continuous swim: 1:54:22
Bikes:
- Wed: Shadow: 5 hours
- Fri: 1 hour spin EZ on trainer
- Sat: 3 hour LSD on trainer
Runs:
- Tu: 7 mi EZ
Other:
- abs 6 days (not on Monday)
- one leg squats, 20 on each side, 4X a day every day this week
Sleep:
- great, 8-10 hours every night.
Recovery:
- Mon: rest day
Mood:
- Troy points out "Mood is Doom backwards", so apparently I was a little doom and gloom this week. Definitely more peppy at the end of the week. Some personal stress this week.
Health:
- Immunity is good. Knee is on the mend. First day pain free was Friday. Saturday was pain free except a little discomfort late in the evening. Sunday is pain free except when I cross my legs (left over right).
Comments: I was surprised how much I got in this week. This week felt like a rest week in the sense that I (and Ken and Steve) are closely monitoring my knee. This week marked the 1 month point with knee pain. The end of this week feels a lot like the end of the week when I snowshoe raced, except no race, and hence, no set back in the knee area.